samedi 29 novembre 2008

Liv Abroad in English

Welcome to Liv Abroad !

I think it's now time to start writing in English.
By advance, sorry for the mistakes, but this blog is gonna be a nice
way for me to practice a bit my "American English" as I just came
to work and live in the United States one month ago.


Well, now, let's get introduced with some contents of the blog that
may interest you :

- Liv Abroad in English : all the contents available in English

- Cinéma : here you'll find my favorite movies, oldies, recent,
French, American, Spanish, etc. For most of them, I choose to display
a film extract in the original version. Note that from now, I will
translate all the new posts.

- Musique : same as Cinéma but with songs instead of movies.
I will also translate all the new posts from now.

- Carnet de bord / Mes dernières news (go to the same contents) :
I am currently translating the main articles and will start create
new ones in English.

- All other contents will help you to practice your French skills :-)
I will maybe translate part of them in a while, but I'm not sure yet
because it really takes time.
Just ask me if you need some help, advice or information on a topic
(use the comments), and check the comments in the next 1 or 2 days,
I will answer there ASAP.

I do try to publish new contents several times a week, so I hope you
enjoy the visit and will come back once in a while :-)

Liv

Aucun commentaire:

Archive des billets